Monday, July 19, 2010

~THINK~


A question for discussion:


Whether it's a situation or person:


Do you have a choice in how you want to feel?


Many times I have heard my friends say "I love him" "She makes me feel good" "I can't change how I feel" "I'm miserable without him" "I miss her/him" "It hurts when she says that" "I'm tired" "I'm pissed at them" "God hates me" "See, it never works out" "Can't trust anyone but yourself" "I'm miserable with or without him"


HOW DO YOU WANT TO FEEL?


WHAT STEPS CAN YOU TAKE TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE FEELING YOU WANT?


Are there buttons you need to take back, so you don't feel a certain way? Will you feel better with more sleep? Can you step back and get a bird's eye view of the situation – the big picture? How does it look from there? Is it a personal attack?


~THINK~
HOW DO I WANT TO FEEL?
WHAT CAN I DO GET ME TO THAT FEELING?

No comments:

Post a Comment